YOUNG RISOTTO CHEF OF THE YEAR
We think it is important to support and reward the next generation
Each year Riso Gallo, Europe’s premier grain specialists look for young chefs who can inject personality, passion and creativity into their own vibrant, exciting risotto dish to knock the socks off our judges…
The top 5 choosen chefs will be invited to a cook-off at the training kitchens of the City of Westminster College in Central London. We want to see how you work in the kitchen, how you plan your time and of course how your risotto tastes.
Why not see if you can become our next Young Risotto Chef of the Year – Enter now…
WE HAVE A WINNER FOR 2018!
Dervis Mustafa from London has been named winner of the 2018 National Riso Gallo Young Risotto Chef of the Year competition.
Find out about Dervis and the other contestants, details of their recipies and how they performed on the day, watch the video below for a quick overview of the finals…
Risotto is a classic Italian dish, often using simple ingredients. It is not a difficult dish to cook, however, there are some simple, but key steps to follow to make it right. To help inspire you, Danilo Cortellini, executive chef at the Italian Embassy and one of our judges has prepared a video for you to demonstrate the steps it takes to make a great risotto…
We are Riso Gallo, Europe’s premier grain specialists. We have been supplying chefs around the world with the finest Italian grains for over six generations. During that time we have seen amazing, culinary genius transform the humble grain into a vibrant and exciting risotto dish…
- To inspire you for the competition! We can't wait to see what you young risotto chefs can do.. https://twitter.com/gitlchefs/status/969135423833432064
- It's so important to support and reward the next generation.. and each year we at Riso Gallo look for young risotto… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/986548013626806273
- We'll be launching our 2019 Young Risotto Chef competition shortly - and our website will be live very soon! Watch… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/986547022403686401
- Brandon Wilkie - UK Young Risotto Chef of the Year 2018 Finalist https://t.co/yWgXR3VIhM
- Rangel Stoychev - Runner Up of the UK Young Risotto Chef of the Year 2018 https://t.co/YKggATXkF7
- Dervis Mustafa - Winner of the 2018 UK Young Risotto Chef of the Year https://t.co/wQVApvC2Oc